Monday, October 8, 2007

Tis the Reason I Chose This Side

I picked the side against student drug testing because i feel it has more information to put and and use in my research paper. My strongest arguments will probably be that it violates the 4th amendment which is reasonable search and seizure, its not very effective and that it makes the students feel like its "us vs. them" towards the schools. I am going to convince my readers by putting out my strongest points and showing that there is no need for drug testing students in schools. The only thing i think I'm not going to be able to effectively argue is one of my subtopics if i reword my title the wrong way, so i have to find a title that fits all my subtopics.

2 comments:

laura f. said...

i would have picked the same side =]

Frank L said...

good point with the 4th ammendment